Sunday 21 May 2017

Life Is... Pembrokeshire

Apparently my grandmother was a gipsy... which could explain why I never seem to have settled anywhere or in any situation for any length of time.

Many places have felt like home to me, however... Bristol, Easter Island, Brighton, Arizona, Varanasi, San Francisco, Texas, the Florida Keys, the Greek islands, London... but the place that draws me back most right now is Pembrokeshire in South Wales.

I think I love it because it is so open and wild and far from England's overcrowded, polluted, stress-filled cities. And because I could walk and walk forever along its amazing coastline...

It is also blessed with an excellent website, Pembrokeshire Life Online, that covers every aspect of the area – and which also has been kind enough to run an article by me on walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment