Monday 7 December 2020

Give Yourself – and the Homeless – a Present


I've been involved in a lot of bands over the years and nearly always contributed songs to their set lists and albums.

But the "Christmas single" I came up with a few years back was never really taken seriously by anyone I played or wrote with... until Christmas Aguilera came along.

The Christmas Aguilera boys and girls only come together at this time of the year – to produce a seasonal record and raise money for charity.

This year, they've put out a whole album of their greatest hits and the last track on there is my previously shunned but now gloriously embraced "I Wanna Give You A Present".

The album also includes this year's brilliant single, "Why Can't I Go To Sleep?", composed by Christmas Aguilera mastermind Gary Cansell.

You can buy the album here, enjoy some truly original Yuletide music, and know that the proceeds will go to Shelter to help the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment