Friday 19 February 2021

An Odyssey in the Second Year of the Plague – Per Ardua Ad AstraZeneca

























Vaccination is turning into an Odyssey of its own... I was due to get the Oxford/AstraZeneca one today... But then the GP practice told me at the last minute that they had run out of AstraZeneca and were now using Pfizer.

Not particularly keen on having an mRNA vaccine, I cancelled... and instead responded to one of the relentless NHS letters that keep coming through my door. And now I've been booked to have the AstraZeneca just a couple of miles from where they are now dishing out the Pfizer.

I felt a bit disappointed by the U-turn, or V-turn, on vaccines at my GP surgery – not least because the name of the helpful man who made the booking was... Ulysses.

You couldn't make it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment