Tuesday 12 October 2021

See Naples and Live

Some Neapolitan philosophy









I fell in love with Naples last year – on my Odyssey in the Year of the Plague (see this blog from March to October 2020). But I was only passing through, so it may have been just a temporary infatuation.

I had to return to see if it was the real thing. Was it truly as alive and and as crazy and as exciting as I thought? No, it isn't – I find that now I'm back, it's even more so, in all departments.

I'm only here for a few days, but Marco – in whose place I'm staying in the old city – has given me a list of personally recommended restaurants and bars that could occupy every hour of the days and nights of my visit.

And I already have my own impossible list of amazing things that I want to see.

Another mini odyssey starts here...

No comments:

Post a Comment