Saturday 10 July 2021

An Odyssey in the Second Year of the Plague – 0 Out of 1010

Could the 1010 Labs story get any worse?

Of course it could. After chasing them with emails and phone calls, they finally sent me my test result... but they managed to send me my Day 2 test result for the second time, rather than the result of my Day 8 test, for which I had been waiting a week.

After yet another email to them, pointing out the uselessness of what they had just sent me, I finally got the Day 8 result... on day 16 of my 10-day quarantine.

It was negative – which was just as well, since I had given up waiting for it and returned to "normal" life.

It seems I am far from alone in my dissatisfaction with 1010 Labs.

The Telegraph reports: "Ninety-five per cent of its reviews on Trustpilot were rated 'bad', with one customer saying they were still waiting for their test result after two weeks. 'I am appalled that operators like this end up on a Government website, with the appearance of being recommended,' they said."

Absolutely. And we're paying large amounts of money for this shambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment