Saturday 16 July 2016

Meanwhile, Back At The Shack

I've realised that I'm often singing the praises of various rehearsal studios dotted about the UK but I haven't perhaps said enough to record my appreciation of the one nearest to me, in south London: Drumshack.

I have used Drumshack's rehearsal room more times than I can calculate, and it has been invaluable in keeping me playing and getting me ready for gigs and recordings.

Up until recently, it has to be said, it was in a dingy and slightly damp basement – but with an excellent full practice kit, including cymbals, sticks and even a double kick pedal.

Now, with the opening of a new additional shop over the road from its headquarters, Drumshack has a non-dingy, non-damp, non-basement practice room – and, still at £7 an hour, it's fantastic value.

Oh, and the Drumshack staff really do know their stuff when it comes to talking about gear – as they are all drummers. What else do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment